RETURNS AND REFUNDS
All Sales are Final! Returns or exchanges will be accepted within 7 days of you receiving the artwork. If you are unhappy with the item and would like to return or exchange it, please contact us immediately. You will need to ensure that it is packed and returned in the same condition, with all the documents included in the box/tube, and insured. The artwork must be in its original condition. You are responsible for all related costs, including cost for shipping the package to you, and cost of shipping back your order to us. For exchanges, your return must be received by us before the other one is shipped to you.
- Original Paintings: All funds minus the shipping cost and packaging materials cost, will be refunded once the item is returned. Or, if you prefer, we can accept an exchange.
- Posters, Canvas Prints and other print products: Please visit the Fineartamerica/Pixels page and contact them directly: Prints Returns and Refunds.
In case the outside of the box and or tube looks severely damaged, if possible refuse the shipment, take pictures of the box and or tube and content to record any damage, and request the driver to note all the details. Damage or loss incurred during shipping is the delivery company’s responsibility. In the event that damage does occur to your artwork, contact us as soon as possible.
If you received a product that was damaged during the shipping process, please retain THE BOX/TUBE, ARTWORK, ALL PACKAGING MATERIALS AND DOCUMENTS, as they will be needed to process the insurance claim with the shipping company.
Claims must be properly filed WITHIN 5 DAYS with the delivering carrier online or at your local post office. Inspect and take pictures of the shipping carton for holes, crushed corners and damaged areas. Be prepared to describe the damage in detail. The carrier may request digital photos of the tube/box, damaged item, box manufacturer’s certificate (usually a round seal) and of all packaging materials to help expedite a claim.
WRONG ADDRESS, STOLEN PACKAGES, & UNCLAIMED SHIPMENTS
- Wrong Address: If the address provided by the customer is wrong or incomplete, and USPS, UPS or any carrier, fail to deliver a package, the customer will need to pay the shipping charges once again to get the artwork re-sent. If the carrier re-routes the package to the customer, the charges for the service as imposed on us will be passed on to the customer and the customer agrees to pay such and/or authorizes us to charge his/her credit card for such charges.
- Stolen Packages: If a package is left by the carrier on a doorstep, and it is stolen, we will not be held responsible.
- Unclaimed Shipments: If the package is at the carrier’s office unclaimed by the receiver or the package is deemed “undeliverable”, and returned to us; in that case, the receiver will be responsible for the additional shipping and handling cost for re-sending the package again.
- If any unclaimed, undeliverable, rejected, or refused packages were returned to us, 20% restocking fee will be deducted from your refund, and any promotional discounts (including free shipping) will be nullified, and it will be charged at the time of return.
We are not responsible for shipping delays or omissions caused by the carrier or your country’s customs. In case of damaged packages, you must file a claim with your local customs and/or carrier. If you would like to return a package, you are responsible for all related cost, including cost for shipping the artwork and additionally you may be charged for any duties, taxes, brokerage or custom fees associated with your order.