Looking to buy your dream art? No worries, we ship worldwide!
- All available paintings usually take 1-3 business days to ship after payment is received and cleared.
- We use UPS, USPS, FedEx, and DHL as carriers.
- Most paintings will require a signature at time of delivery. Any adult can sign for it. It does not necessarily need to be the buyer. Please make sure there is someone to sign, or the package will come back to us. We will provide you with a tracking number for you to contact the carrier in case you need to make changes to your delivery.
- Expedited delivery is an option at checkout. Expedited flat rate shipping costs are estimated and subject to change.
- Paintings are professionally wrapped, cushioned, boxed and labeled. For information about how to display, preserve, handle and hang paintings, visit Fine Art Care Guide.
- Ground shipping is FREE to Continental US. Faster shipping is an option for an extra fee. For example, for UPS 2nd day Air, you will be charged a flat rate estimate at time of checkout. We will contact you if the actual cost is significantly different.
- Original paintings of all sizes, except for the extra large/oversized paintings, are shipped stretched (ready-to-hang), with all hardware included.
- Estimated transit time is 3 – 7 days for domestic (ground) shipping.
- Regular shipping cost is $49. FREE shipping with purchase over $499. Additional shipping charges may be required for some countries/cities. For example, estimated shipping cost to Australia and New Zealand is $69.
- To Canada: Original paintings of all sizes, except for extra large/oversized paintings, are shipped stretched (ready-to-hang!), with all hardware included. Please be aware that you will be responsible for some fees that are collected by customs in Canada.
- To other Countries: Original paintings of all sizes are shipped unstretched, rolled in a sturdy tube.
- Express Mail International to most countries depending on the size of the painting.
- Estimated transit time is approx. 5-15 days plus your local customs time. We are not responsible for shipping delays, damages, or omissions caused by the carrier or your country’s customs.
- All prices are stated in U.S. dollars and do not include any sales, use, value added (“VAT”), goods and services (“GST”) or similar taxes or withholding taxes or any customs, duties or tariffs that may be assessed by any governmental tax authority or that are otherwise payable under applicable law with respect to the purchase. Taxes and duties charges are not included in the item value or shipping costs. Buyer accepts responsibility for taxes and duties costs. Insurance, tracking number and signature confirmation apply to most shipments. We do not declare the artwork below value or mark items as a gift, as it is illegal according to US and International Government regulations.
What are Duties and Taxes?
They are fees required to claim your package, depending on your country and local customs regulations.
Unfortunately, we are unable to determine duties and taxes in advance, and are unable to control these additional charges. We encourage you to contact your local postal service or customs bureau for more specific information before your purchase.
Can you ship to my country?
Yes, for most countries. Due to shipping restrictions, we are not able to ship paintings to certain countries. In this case, we will notify you via email.
What Metric Unit do you use for your artwork?
All paintings and prints are stated in INCHES (“). 1 meter = 39.37 inches.